many faces of D & E



I often get asked, "You took lots of pictures - how do you pick just a few?" Well, I do have a method for culling the collection, starting with ones where the people are blinking or making weird faces, ones where one of the kids bolted into (or out of) the frame, ones where there are too many too similar and you only need one, etc. Unfortunately you get a few stinkers like this session, which I couldn't find ANY unusable or tossable pictures, ESPECIALLY the goofy ones, and so I ended up with WAY more than I should... but, it isn't hard to see why, is it?






To really experience the full range of expressions these two little facial contortionists can muster, see the rest of the album here:



Comments

Heather's kids are beautiful! Great job! I love the bucket ones surrounded by flowers.
Laura Jane said…
Love them, these are fun!
PixelPie said…
Beautiful with a finger up the nose? lol. I have no idea where they get these expressions...well, Hope is pretty funny lookin'...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.