back, rested, working like mad...

I am back from a fantastic reunion with my bestest friend in the whole wide world T from the t.dot and my gloriously relaxing Drumheller holiday (I left the laptop behind and actually took a "for real life" as Serejane would put it break) and have SO MUCH to share! For now, a little more patience is required, but rest assured the next week will be jam-packed with some very cool funky wonderful pictures of some very cool funky wonderful people, places, and things (and yoga, too!) Check back tomorrow for the firs installment...

Much love,

~H.

Comments

kate said…
i'm glad you're back and rested. can't wait to hear all about it
shutterbug said…
I hope my vacation is as relaxing as yours!!
Amy said…
Wish I had a vacation....we love Drumheller! Can't wait to see the pics!
fmartell2 said…
We were in drumheller a few weeks ago, and I forgot to bring my camera. So I can't wait to the see pics you took!
Oh and Yoga pics sound absolutely divine.
Glad you had a relaxing vacation.
Tanya said…
Glad you enjoyed your mini vacation, looking forward to the pictures.
ticblog said…
Mini vacation? I had 9 consecutive days off. What would constitute NOT a mini vacation? lol

It was a fantastic break, and yes I have pictures but no time to post them for a few days - I have some other pressing matters to deal with first!
Welcome back and it is good to hear you are rested and had a great time at it too !

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.