stumbling upon perfection


K & C booked a spring session with me several months ago, when there was still snow on the ground. Two sessions, actually - a first choice and a rain check. We had emailed at length what we had in mind and we were all VERY excited about this session. Turns out we needed to use the rain check, and I'm not the least bit sad we waited. The weather was perfect, the lighting was perfect, K & C were perfect to work with, and as we meandered around, we happened upon THEE perfect graffiti for this adventurous and totally fun-in-love couple. We had so much fun on this shoot, we're already planning the next one...








Comments

Tanya said…
Nice shots, very edgy.
Absolutely stunning! The shot by the Love wall is beautiful. Good job as always!
Carol Kerfoot said…
Ooooooo I love them!
You make me want to get married again just so you can do my pics. Mmmmmmmmm.......
Cathy said…
Wow! how do I love those shots?! Let me count thee ways!

Awesome!!!
Lisa said…
these are awesome! that graffiti is perfect - made just for you.... I love the train track shot - has a surreal view to it.
Tasha said…
ok, you amaze me....
ticblog said…
I just asked Bill, "How do you respond to that?" He said, "Nice tits?" Thank you for the kind words, Tasha. They were an amazing couple to work with and they were 'on' so my job was easy - just point and shoot...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.