how many are ya packin'?


Apparently, this is a belly made for two.  B & M were totally unprepared for the news they were having not one but TWO babies, though when I arrived for our sunset session as witness to the aftermath from the baby shower held for the twins it appears they've made the mental adjustment.  From amidst the oodles of dual booty, I asked if they knew what the babies were, and they've decided to surprise themselves.  I put in a vote for fraternal - a boy and a girl - though I'd take a set of identicals, too...  (I don't ask for much, do I?)  Because twin pregnancies usually don't make it to full term, we were lucky to be able to sneak these in at ~32 weeks.  With multiples, the aim is always to get the babies as close to 38 weeks as possible, but Mom could realistically go at any time.  Send Mom some sticky baby vibes, and keep your eyes open in the next few weeks for the grand introduction of the little peanuts currently known only as Twin 'A' and Twin 'B'...





Comments

shutterbug said…
I love that belly!! When I was pregnant, I just looked fat! lol

Congrats to the mom and dad for having twins!
Lynda said…
Wow! Can't imagine raising two kids at once!

That dog is very cute too!

Lynda
Lynda said…
Wow! Can't imagine raising two kids at once!

That dog is very cute too!

Lynda

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.