all grown up

I've known Larissa since she was only a few weeks old. Her big sister Katrina had been my babysitting charge for a few years by the time Larissa showed up on the scene. Little did I know how important my relationship with these two amazing little girls would be, or the impact their mother's singular act of bestowing upon me the responsibility of helping care for her daughters would have on my life. Now, 20-some odd years later (I don't want to date myself...) I've reconnected with these two sisters, having attended Katrina's wedding reception in May, and now photographing Larissa's marriage to Dennis (along with my two amazing shutterbug friends Amber Lee and Laura Jane.)

Thank you for showing up back in my life, thank you for letting me partake of this amazing day, thank you for picking a really nice guy to marry, but mostly, thank you for putting Winston in a cage before he humped a hole in my leg.

It'll be a good 4 or 5 weeks before the rest of the album is ready to go; in the meantime, here are a few teasers to tide you over.

Much love,

~H.








(This is just for you, Dennis.)





(I should have bet someone that she'd wear these...)


Comments

kate said…
Those are beautiful photos. Who's in the boots?
ticblog said…
Mother of the bride, my friend and mentor. There was a comment made by Larissa at her sister's reception that went something like, "There is no way she's wearing those boots to MY wedding." ~smirk~
kate said…
too funny
shutterbug said…
Great photo's, Hope!
Becks said…
Hope, they are stunning. I love the 4th one...the bride and groom.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.