voluntary regression: day 4

Some personal myths I have identified:

Sleep is time wasted; sleep is for sissies.
Inactivity = laziness.
I am WONDERWOMAN.
Saying no is rejection.
There aren't enough hours in the day.

Some things I am struggling with:

I am tired every day.
I feel lazy if I'm not doing something.
I kinda like being WONDERWOMAN.
I don't like rejection.
I lose time trying to make time to get everything I take on done.

Some realizations I have had:

I need more sleep.
I am not a lazy person.
WONDERWOMAN is a part of who I am.
Saying no is rejection, and that's OK.
There are the same number of hours in the day as there always have been.

I'm going to meditate on these things and see if I come up with any solutions.

Comments

kate said…
I like your realizations. Keep working, Hope. You'll get there.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.