patience is a virtue...

We've spent the last few days trying to get into a new groove with Wil and as such I have fallen behind in processing client albums and working on the North Country Fair Programme. You'd never think of the things that become challenging for a left-handed boy who has busted his left arm. So far, we've purchased slip-on shoes, a detachable shower head, a body pillow, and a bulk bottle of Motrin. Dr. appointments abound, mealtimes are an adventure (watching a 13-year old boy gnaw at steak-on-a-fork because he doesn't want you to cut up his food is gross...) and of course the never-ending stream of well-wishing phonecalls and visits. Life interrupted, and so I am asking patience of those who are waiting for albums and other updates. Deadlines and delivery times will be pushed back and I have to admit that in certain circumstances, not only am I not WONDERWOMAN, but have no desire to be. This week, I'm just plain old Mom.

Comments

fmartell2 said…
I am sure your house feels like a whirlwind right now.
Hopefully things will be back on track soon.
Carol Kerfoot said…
I am sure your clients will understand. Momma Bear has to get her cub in order first and foremost!

Miss your updates.
I can't even imagine what your house is like at the moment! I hope things settle down for you soon.

Give the boy a smack for disrupting things so much. LOL KIDDING! Smack him for giving you a small heart attack and causing you to worry (and if I remember correctly, almost peeing your pants) LOL

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.