patience is a virtue...

We've spent the last few days trying to get into a new groove with Wil and as such I have fallen behind in processing client albums and working on the North Country Fair Programme. You'd never think of the things that become challenging for a left-handed boy who has busted his left arm. So far, we've purchased slip-on shoes, a detachable shower head, a body pillow, and a bulk bottle of Motrin. Dr. appointments abound, mealtimes are an adventure (watching a 13-year old boy gnaw at steak-on-a-fork because he doesn't want you to cut up his food is gross...) and of course the never-ending stream of well-wishing phonecalls and visits. Life interrupted, and so I am asking patience of those who are waiting for albums and other updates. Deadlines and delivery times will be pushed back and I have to admit that in certain circumstances, not only am I not WONDERWOMAN, but have no desire to be. This week, I'm just plain old Mom.

This weekend's field trip has been postponed to sometime in June, specific date TBA. The workshop on June 1st will run as scheduled.

In the meantime, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at h dot walls at shaw dot ca.

Comments

Rebecca McKay said…
Oh, Hope. Take your time, I can't imagine how much things must've changed...I know I'm not waiting on an album or anything, but I say take your time!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.