my little preciouses

Blessed spring brought a whole crop of beautiful new babies, and this particular baby will always hold a special place in my heart because I was there when he was born. Canaan is a veritable Tonka truck of a baby with perhaps the only lips comparable to Landon on the 'luscious' scale. I always have a pleasant visit with Mom and Dad, and some nice playtime with Wren, and now that the cat is declawed, we had a scratch-free photo session for smiley-pants.

The best pictures are the family and sibling set we did at the very end that runs a lot like a gag-reel of tomfoolery and slippery baby-ness... ~snicker snork~  As always, thanks Mom and Dad for letting me enjoy your beautiful children as much as I do without calling the authorities...












Comments

Wren and Canaan's Mamma said…
Ah, whose kids, they are so adorable!! (Wink wink)
LOVE the last two shots the best ! They are perfect angels !!
shutterbug said…
That last photo is so sweet!
Nancy said…
Those are two of the cutest kids I've ever seen... other than my own sweet daughter. They must take after their Aunty Nancy. ;)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.