looking back

I'm still catching up from clients that were held off or bumped during April to accommodate Serejane's birthday party, Canaan's birth, and the workshops. I'm just starting to get back on an even keel again and figured I'd do a bit of a back blog...


I stopped in to see DeeDee and Company to drop off her CD.  Since the girls had left the hospital by the time I arrived to do his newborn session at the hospital, I took a couple of quick pics of the 4 siblings together.



These were my beautiful prairie crocuses in full bloom, in full spring glory, just day before our spring snowstorm...


On the morning of Serejane's ponypalooza, the weather looked really forbidding.  However, there was no shortage of cheer on my part when we pulled into Isaac and Jenn's parking lot next to this rusty old Ram Charger, the same colour and in about the same state as the one my husband was driving when we started dating.


He pines for his old Ram Charger like I pine for my old Trooper.  Stupid minivans.  Argh.  I blame Serejane for Tory (short for Suppository) the Van...

Comments

Mama Bear said…
Yay! The Ram Charger! hehe, I was going to ask you about those pics.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.