workin' hard?

Hardly workin'!

I'm in love with teaching.  I am enjoying sharing my passion for photography with others on a whole new level, watching them grow and master their own cameras, and develop their own styles.

I did a private tutoring session for Jenn (who has wicked taste in kids' clothes) and Isaac on their newly acquired dSLR.  Heather, who recently invested in her own Nikon, came along for the fun.  Jacob (above) was in the way, so what else was I to do but shoot the poor little gaffer?

Of course, besides practicing on weird objects placed on their coffee table to make use of the beautiful available (natural) light pouring in from their patio doors, I made use of the lovely available subjects, being the two beautiful children who get to call Jenn and Isaac Mommy and Daddy.

While Isaac played with his and Jenn's newest accessory, sweet Sydney played with a few of her favourite accessories, like her pink shoes, her etch-a-sketch...

and Mommy...

Thanks for a lovely Saturday morning, Isaac, Jenn, Heather, Jacob, and Sydney!  Serejane's invitation for Sydney to come to her next birthday party seems a bit far off, so maybe we'll have to sneak in a playdate sometime before then.  (Warning: there may not be ponies but I think I could arrange for some rocks...)


Comments

Becks said…
Love the last picture! I'm thinking I might need some tutoring for my dof!!! I love you as a teacher!! You are so inspirational and helpful (at all times!!!)
kate said…
You have a way of capturing the eyes of children so beautifully.
I LOVE the last picture!
alphonsedamoose said…
You SHOT him??!!!
ticblog said…
I shoot a lot of kids, Moose. Funny thing is, the parents are usually grateful... ~wink~

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.