this weekend

Visiting friends, hanging with family, going to the park, gymnastics, looking at sweet baby chicks, tromping through the wilderness, scooter and bike rides, meeting fellow shooters, picnicking in the great outdoors, cleaning the van, taking bottles back to the depot, raking leaves, weenie roast around the firepit, taking pictures...

Bill, lunging.  He likes to lunge.  I like the lens flare - very pretty!

My Mom displaying why all of us blood-relations come by our weirdness honestly.  This picture is proof that poor Mads doesn't have a clue what she's gotten into.

Madisyn's butterfly-in-waiting.

Proof that maybe we're rubbing off on Mads...

A family portrait.

Kaelan is taking to the camera well.

Looking for rocks.

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing the scenery was at Elk Island Park - the colours were so vibrant and the sun was SO warm... it was amazing!

My sweet baby girl.

My sweet firstborn watering himself.

Crazy kids at the gymnastics club...

Families and bikers were out in full force today.

My sister, being tough.

Egg in nest on beach, rock in sunken buffalo poop...  You decide.

See the rest here:





Comments

Gorgeous memories !
kate said…
I can't believe how long Serejane's hair has gotten. Your children are beautiful, Hope. They look so happy. Why not pictures of YOU?
Lisa said…
I've never been to Elk Island Park -your pictures make me want to go.

(And I love her superman shirt :) Very cool! )

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.