silly Sunday

cantaloupe and braids

fun with cantaloupe

fun with braids

fun with cantaloupe and braids


cantaloupe aide


cantaloupe grin

goofy Mads

goofier Serejane

"What's going on!?!?!"

Daddy had cantaloupe, too, but got bunny ears since he can't have braids

I (heart) our rotting pumpkins


ladybug - I keep finding them while I dig the leaves out of the garden.  I thought this guy was dead but he was just playin'

it's official - spring is here!  Serejane spotted our first ant of the year!

the dump truck that sits in the cranberry patch

Sweet Dolly came out to sun herself.

Serejane helped keep Sweet Dolly safe while we inventoried our seeds

quite an exciting selection

Serejane wanted a portrait with Sasha


Serejane ended up with eyes crossed trying to look at something on the railing

trying to cross your eyes on purpose is harder than doing it accidentally

stretch it out...

try again...

we settled on a nice smile instead

Comments

ang said…
I love that first one of Serejane trying to cross her eyes on purpose
Laura Jane said…
Was your ladybug alive or dead? Mika and I came across one on a walk to the store today and it was sadly brown and very dead :( . I am superstitious and predict the summer by the status of the first ladybug I see in the spring. I'm thinking this year I should drop that superstition lol. I thought this summer was going to be better.

I LOVE the eye's crossed pic, lol! Hilarious. This computer doesn't do pics justice, can't wait to see them on a better one.
ticblog said…
The ladybug was alive. His legs were all curled up under him and I though he was toasted, but after a couple of seconds warming up on my finger he was trottin' about like it was summer.

I meant to do a LOT of things today (like get a hold of you guys) but we were kind of still hanging around waiting for bebe to arrive... no such luck yet....
Awesome pictures !!!!!
fmartell2 said…
SJ is absolutly beautiful, and I must say that Mads has a great smile full of teeth!!
Much better than the toothless hillbilly grin...lol
What wonderful pictures! Great job, your pictures always make me smile :0)
Lynda said…
Great pics Hope, thanks for sharing. Missing you!
Wren's Mamma said…
While I am disgusted for myself that this baby isn't co-operating, I am happy for you that it looks like you are enjoying the time with your family!!
Great shots Hope!
Serejane is such a pretty little thing!
Cathy said…
Wow awesome H!!! So impressed!!
alphonsedamoose said…
Serejane is a really pretty little girl.
Tell her she "canteloupe" until she is 18. LOL
kate said…
I can't believe how much Serejane has grown. Not a baby anymore...
ang said…
No, she's not. I didn't realize how old she was. Kate, your "baby" is no longer a baby, either...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.