only a parent

Miss tanyapoop directed me to a website specializing in cartooning of kids and the weird things only a parent would say (http://www.onlyaparent.com/). They accept submissions from the general population, so when I was on the phone with my sister the other day and got the kids some grapes for a bedtime snack, Serejane proceeded to fill all the button holes in the couch (see tufted couch in background of above picture) with her grapes. I reprimanded her with the following string of words: "Grapes do not go in the upholstery!" Et voila:


Comments

Ha ha !

That is cute !
P.S. I like the picture of Miss February !
Cathy said…
Too funny!!
Tanya said…
LOL too funny
alphonsedamoose said…
Did you draw the cartoon. I like the idea.
Babzy said…
Way cool.
ticblog said…
Moose - I don't draw cartoons, no - you submit your uote to the site and they do the cartoon.
Kate said…
I'm going to have to check this site out one of these days. I should ask my kids for some phrases they have heard from me.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.