Task 1 sample

OK - I admit some of the pics have camera shake - it was COLD outside this morning! However, if you scroll through from the beginning to end you will notice that the early ones, just the pine cone at the front is in focus; gradually, all of he pine comes are in focus. I started at f3.5 and went all the way to f22.0. Because I was focussed on he object at the front, I could not get a clear focus on he object at the back. Had I chosen the object in the midde, I would have seen my DOF increase both forwards and backwards.

Click on the slideshow to view the images larger; when you get into the album, open the 'more info' tab to the right - it will show you the ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. (I didn't include one f-stop because it was REALLY motion-blurry lol)


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.