so sweet it'll make your teeth hurt

My first session of 2008 was with two lovely young ladies who took turns posing, NOT posing, crying, smiling, and peeing on the backdrops. It was also Laura Jane's (of a la mode) first time tagging along on a session with me - so lucky Mom & Dad are getting TWICE the bang for their buck! I'll post a link to Laura's pics when she has the album up. In the meantime, I have to share this picture. A word of caution - it is a work in progress and will change before it's finished for real - but it is just too sweet not to share!


Comments

kate said…
cute
ticblog said…
You have to view this image large to really appreciate al the fun details going on!!!
fmartell2 said…
I love those little dresses
Cathy said…
Love the fine details Hope!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.