Parade of Dresses


Here are the dresses I have chosen from my collection that I would like to photograph using models. There are more, but some are too delicate to be worn, while others I felt were just not right for this project. 


If you are interested in a free glamour portrait session wearing one of the dresses in this album, please email h.walls@shaw.ca. Before selecting the dress you would like to model, please check the dress description and comments to be sure that a) it hasn't been claimed or modeled already and b) that the size is right for you. You may watch for new additions to my modeled vintage dresses like the one of Tammy below over at whatever blows my hair back.


Comments

nice, you know if you need more models, I can come back you know ;)
ticblog said…
I may take you up on that... ;)
Tanya said…
Beautiful dresses, I look forward to seeing them on your models.
Cathy said…
Wow! Great dresses! I wish I lived closer!

Too bad.


Great job with the photos with Tammy!! She looks great!! I love the backdrop too!
Babzy said…
Good Lord, those are all your dresses!? Do they have their own room? They're gorgeous. What a great collection. Wonderful project.
fmartell2 said…
I heard through the grapevine, that you will be adding to your collection in a few weeks!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
ticblog said…
They have their own closet, Babzy. I've been collecting since my late teens. I have my favourites, but each one was hand-picked by yours truly.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.