how come...

No one has shared their pictures with me!!!  What are y'all shootin' at?!?!?!

Comments

Wren's Mamma said…
Um, nothing.....but I should have a new battery and charger today!!
Hope Walls said…
YAY! Did they say what the problem was?
Hope Walls said…
(and I still haven't figured out how to disable your flash...)
Preggo Mamma said…
Guilty as charged. Nothing yet.

I've been too busy trying to encourage a baby to come out....

I think I'm going to have to do my assignment from the confines of my couch. How do you like pictures of a TV???
Rebecca McKay said…
OH I'm working on mine. Just waiting for the sun to shine in and me to remember to do my homework!!! I've got blog going and will share as soon as I do it...this week...promise!
Rebecca
Hope Walls said…
Thanks, Lisa!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.