about the lens on the Olympus

I have searched and searched for a decent picture to examine the kit lens on taht camera, and cannot find one to look at. I will be making a trek to the camera store this weekend, so while I am there I will check into it... honestly, why they would manufacture a lens and not put the foussing distances on there is beyond me. The only reason I can I think it maybe it has something to do with the whole idea of it being an entry level dSLR, and the manufacturer therefore doesn't find it necessary to provide such high-tech info to an entry-level user... ~shrugs~ I will find an answer for you, promise!

Comments

Lareina said…
I can take a picture of the lens with my point-and-shoot camera if that would help... I don't know why they wouldn't have it on there... very annoying... I eyeballed it with task 2 but it wasn't great.
Hope Walls said…
Nah - I can go look at one. Consider it field research. Eyeballing is hard when you have no point of reference. I think we'll do a bit of a review session at the next workshop, just to get everyone up. We'll use the ancient manual camera - makes life SO simple lol

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.