new projects?

Alright peoples. As you all know, I have some major announcements coming up in January. I'll let slip one thing that I'm very excited about, and that is focussing on some 'selfish' photography. I have a few pet projects, but I'm really looking for an idea that will inspire me to keep taking a series of pictures throughout the entire year, enough to fill an entire (blog maybe?) I'm thinking the new blog will be a home for that - me, taking pictures of whatever blows my hair back, in storyboard format. I kind of experimented a bit with Sweet Dolly, for those of you who recall, and that's kind of what I'd like to do, but for an entire year.

Any ideas what i could use, and what the story should be?

Comments

Lynda said…
Something better than Sweet Dolly? How about watching the mold grow on the boxes I have stored in your garage?????
fmartell2 said…
I want pics of home renos as they progress. I would of LOVED pics of the tar like substance that was under your kitchen flooring....lol
Cathy said…
How is Sweet Dolly anyways? Has she prepared for Christmas?

As for an idea? ummm. Not sure. Let me think on that.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.