bellies, bellies, and MORE bellies!

The water west of the city was contaminated earlier this year, I'm sure. Eva (tadpole #5 in the BIG family photos from October!) was the first of several babies born to the Spruce Grove/Stony Plain Mamapalooza, followed by Malayna and Alyx, with babies due to Isaac's Mommy, Evan's Mommy, and even Wren's Mommy! Yesterday we FINALLY managed to squeak in a maternity and family session for one more of the Mamapalooza ladies - Ethan's Mommy! Heather and Glen - you guys are so gorgeous, you just don't even know it.

One of the BEST parts of my job is watching my clients' families grow. I especially love seeing how older siblings react and respond to the pending arrival - both Evan AND Ethan seem to think they ought to have a baby in their belly too! May you have a speedy, uneventful, euphoric delivery, AFTER January 13th...

A special shout out to Becky, from whom I borrowed the building block shot!

(And didn't I tell you how amazing the natural light is in winter?!?! Amazin!!!!)









Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.