M & V

I think I have a crush on these two.  They are the funniest and most fun little girls to hang out with, with such vibrant personalities it's impossible not to develop a crush on them  M (the older of the two) is completely theatrical, a uproariously funny little hambone with the most intense eyes you can possibly imagine, while V with her myriad of facial expressions doesn't have to speak a word to put you into fits of giggles - instead, she'll try jumping into the dragon's mouth, or squinch up her eye in a quizzical way when you say something she isn't sure she is buying...

I can hardly wait to meet your little brother, ladies!



Comments

alphonsedamoose said…
These two are real cuties.
Andrea said…
great pics. My house still has your work all through out it. I wish I could have some new ones :)
Anyways, just wanted to say hi.
miss u!
Andrea

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.