Season's Greetings!

It's official - the dates have been set for the 2007 holiday season greeting card Photobooth! Between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on November 3rd and November 4th, 2007, book yourself in for 10 minutes, 20 4x6 Photocards, $30! (that's cheaper than buying ready-made cards, and you're supporting a good cause!)

This year I have streamlined the process , and have elected the United Way as the recipient of the proceeds ($20 from each session - I'm looking into tax receipts!) The theme is "Groovy Holidays, Baby!"

The second template was created using vintage fabrics my beloved mother-in-law and I collected. Both are using free fonts downloaded from psychadelix.com - get your own here!

I encourage clients to come dressed in head to toe white or black (or another colour if you prefer) for the best results with the costumes and props I have available, and look forward to making this a wonderful fundraising success!!! BOOK NOW - spaces are limited!!! Contact me via my official website here.

*you may purchase a CD of the image without the Holiday Border for an additional fee - please ask for details

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.