gratitude

I am thankful for my husband, for his patience, love, kindness, and understanding. I am thankful for my children, for their zeal for life, their perspective, and their laughter. I am thankful for my extended family, near and far, living and dead, for their love, support and encouragement. I am thankful for my home and my job, my neighbours and my coworkers. I am thankful for my friends, new, old, and old but new again. I am thankful for my clients, who have welcomed me into their homes and their families. I am thankful for my health.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Cathy said…
Happy Thanksgiving! (belated!)
alphonsedamoose said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Hope.
Babzy said…
I'm on your list, right? You're on mine.
ticblog said…
Thank you, Alphonse and Cathy. And yes, Babzy, you're in the sub-category 'extra-old new friends...'

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.