free workshop information session!

Come and join us on Sunday, November 11th, 2007 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Idylwyld Community Hall located at 8631 - 81 Street in Edmonton for a FREE fun and informative session about the workshops. We'll be going over the content of the workshops in detail, plus having a FREE presentation and Q&A session on what to look for when buying a camera.

Please preregister for this session by emailing me at h.walls @ shaw.ca

FREE GIFT for all those in attendance!!!

Please note that this is not a catered event, so please come with your own water, coffee and donut. And maybe one for me would be nice, too. I like a double double. ~smirk~ Please also note that this is not a particularly child-friendly event as we will be covering some pretty boring (to a kid) topics. However, nursing infants are certainly welcome. And fret not - most of the field trips are geared towards being family-friendly!

Comments

Carol Kerfoot said…
I am so freakin jealous
ticblog said…
you fill me up enough people to make a trip to BC worthwhile and I'll come put on a weekender there... lol
Carol Kerfoot said…
How many would that be?
ticblog said…
oh, I dunno - 12 or so? I'd have to charge more though to cover airfare and accomodations. Unless you want me to sleep over... lol
ticblog said…
...and you'd have to find me a hall to rent... and drive me everywhere so I don't have to rent a car, too...
ticblog said…
...and feed me...
ticblog said…
...and hug me and squeeze me and call me George... lmao

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.