Why do you sometimes answer questions in the comments and sometimes you devote space to them?

Carol's been taking counting lessons from her sister.

Why do you sometimes answer questions in the comments and sometimes you devote space to them? Because I just don't have the time to search the comments and I HAVE to do it because I am so obsessed with missing something that I can't just ignore them. Do you think I have OCD?

Well, sometimes the answer is long and sometimes it's short. And I love torturing people with OCD.

Well, OK - here's the real dirty little secret - because I'm really not that organized on this blog and haven't got all the kinks worked out. I mean to answer in a new post every time but just forget.

Besides, you will always be scanning the comment to see if a new question has been asked or if I've missed one anyways...

Comments

Carol Kerfoot said…
AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! That is 100% TRUE! I would worry that I missed something! AAHHHAHHAHAHAA.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.