everybody hurts

So. Been having some stabbing pains in my lower left abdomen. Not little crampy type ones, ones that are big enough to double me over, wincing, thought only momentarily. Kinda random, but ongoing. If I concentrate I can feel a constant throbbing, can feel my heartbeat in that general area. It hurts if I get bumped there, the stinging kind of hurt you feel right to the centre of your navel and at the back of your nose.

To sum up, there's
Obviously A Problem Here.

When I’m busy, my high pain tolerance kicks in, that same one that prevents me from going to the Dr. until I’m (literally) at the point of hospitalization. Y’all should be proud of me: I felt the pains on Tuesday first. I waited to see if it had anything to do with the onset of my girly time. It hasn’t subsided with the onslaught of my menses. So today, just 4 days after noticing the pain, I went to… THE DR!!!

External. Ouch! Drop your (ugly grey with hot pink piping) pants. Internal. Ouch! I have an enlarged ovary. Watch for discharge. Take OTC drugs for pain management. Book an ultrasound. If it gets worse go to emergeny. See ya next week. Have a nice day.

Knowing my medical history, I'm an all or nothing kinda gal. The only remaining question is, how many months before they yank my ovaries? Maybe I'll like shaving my face. Bill & I can be like twins.

Comments

ticblog said…
>moved for ADM<

alphonsedamoose said...

Keep an eye on it, Appendicitis can start with pain on the left even though it is on the right,
ticblog said…
My ultrasound is on the 13th. I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse by then, or I may have to take up the Dr's offer of a visit to emerg.
Babzy said…
My ovaries have been gone for about 5 years. It does cause havoc with your system in many ways but it's better than cancer. I don't have to shave my face but it is getting fuzzier.
alphonsedamoose said…
Deb: How are you feeling today.Better I hope. I left you a present on my new post.
Babzy said…
Who is Deb? Moose are you getting your women mixed up?
ticblog said…
I figured he was. But I know he meant me. Apparently I've been 'tagged' and I'm not quite sure whether to feel honoured or pestered. ~wink~

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.