my faith is elastic

A dear friend of mine and I were talking about faith last night. Our religious views are pretty far apart, but we agree how important it is to have faith, that blind sort of trust that allows the Powers That Be to work their magic.

Her faith runs deep, others strong... I think mine is elastic - gets stretched WAY out of shape, but always manages to spring back. I've also decided that I'm going to refer to The Powers That Be as simply "rose" in the Shakespearian sense for a while.

I'd like you all to visit rose here. Rose has a pretty georgebushin' good sense of humour.

Comments

Babzy said…
Okay this time I DID spew coffee all over the place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is my new favourite website. I lOVE IT.

I want a name for my Power, too. Must think on it for awhile.
fmartell2 said…
As long as it isn't the elastic that hangs from the waist of your panties, only to be cut off and forgotten about.
Dannanna said…
holy gawd - that is AWESOME...

bwa ha ha ha ha - how did you find that site?!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.