happy 4th of July

To Kate & Hal & your 9 sprogs and Angie, Matt & Co. all in Ohio (and Joni & family visiting from the UK), Eli the Spy, Emily & Alex in Texas, Mom & Dad Eli in Washington State, and Jamin wherever you're posted this month, my lovely Linda~Lou~Who and Kylee in New Mexico, Tori in NYC and Carla in New York State, Chelsea in Minnesota, Kathleen in Kentucky, Mandywhohatesherkids (lol!) and Beanserama Llama, and of course Displaced Danna in Detroit! (I know I missed a few million Americans on here - a special shout-out to you, too...)


May your day be filled with good food, friends, and family, and your night be full of sparklers!

P.S. Bill & I are playing with sparklers and the cameras tonight - I'll put up my own sparkler pictures later!)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.