just another Monday night

I decided I'd be lazy tonight and not do much of anything. It was a brutal weekend, and today was a brutal day at work, with tomorrow promising to be another brutal day, followed by a few more, and so I'm trying to make sure that I decompress as much as possible.

Serejane and her friend Owlicks took the guinea pigs for a stroll.

As you can see, Marmot is adjusting nicely to his new family.

We ended up having a bit of a sunshower, followed by a glorious rainbow.

I don't as yet own wide enough angle lens to capture the whole thing, but since I was particularly enjoying the texture of these treetops, and how they ever so nicely framed the rainbow, I was OK not having a fish-eye.

A little bit of bikeriding, followed by a wagon ride under cover, and our day was done.

Now I'm off to put the kiddles to bed, and do a couple hours of work before I put me to bed.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.