Will


Will's Mom contacted me and asked when I could make time to photograph the 'cutest baby in the world.' She admitted she might be biased, but I'd have to agree that Will is pretty edible, especially when he's giggling. The fact he's wearing a sweater vest doesn't hurt, either!

Thanks Becky & Dan for allowing me creative license - these pictures are decidedly some of my favourites ever! Will is a star baby, and was great to photograph. Too bad the cheeky monkey prefers to smile off camera...

Will was enjoying the leg of my backdrop stand a lot, so we were using it to get his attention.

Worked like a charm, though it sure looked bad when I pulled back and took the full shot. I promise no babies were harmed in the making of this picture. ~smirk~


You guys are a beautiful little family, even if Frank was a bit uncooperative. Maybe we should set him up on a date with Ivy, Brenna's puppy!

Thanks Talli for hooking us up!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.