Paques a Paris

Happy Easter everyone!!!

This time, 5 years ago, I spent Easter in Paris. What they say about springtime there is no exaggeration - there's nothing like it in the world.

In Montmartre, I really enjoyed the quaint storefronts and the bohemian streetlife.


The spring blooms were incredible, and everywhere we went the flowerbeds were overflowing with beautiful colours. I was particularly in love with the tulips everywhere.

Inside Notre Dame people lit des cierges, while out front, a gyspy woman with her young sidekick collected coins from tourists. Locals ignored them as much as they ignored the rollerskaters.


We rode around on the Metro quite a bit. I am pretty sure this is the same Metro sign that you see in the movie 'Amelie.' Someday soon, I'll have to introduce you to MY gnome, who was kidnapped and taken all over the world by my dear friend Drew.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.