ticblog begins

I discovered that I was having an issue. The issue was updating the website every time I wanted to change things up a bit, add a new favourite photo, make things current... In fact, updating the website has been like a kind of torture for me. Not only am I terrible at making the time to sit and actually do the updates, but trying to decide how many pictures to include, whose, and for how long entails a lot of indecision, frustration, guilt, and subsequent resignation. And I won't even begin to get into the conflicts with my web host's server that has become so tedious I'm in the process of moving to a new web host, perhaps with a stupid amount of optimism that the conflicts will no longer exist...

Anyhow. I decided the best way to resolve this need to be 'ongoing' was to start a blog. I'm not really great at journalling, but I am always keen to share my favourite stories and pictures. Friends and family often complain that I'm so durn busy I don't get much of a chance to let them know what's going on in my own life, despite the fact I have my camera on my person every waking moment and have pictures of everything from what sunrise looked like last Tuesday to some fun pics I took of the SJ washing dishes in the buff last night. Whether for professional or personal purposes, I never know what I'm going to get when I start shooting, and I end up with these priceless little time capsules, captured in digiform. I'd like to share with you these time capsules, and the stories behind creating them. And so, ticblog begins...

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.