Gary & Sylvia


So I suppose this will rate right up there with the strangest, most beautifully dysfunctional, and completely wonderful weddings I may ever have the luxury of photographing.


Gary - I know we were young and foolish, but I love the son we created together and am grateful to you for having bionic swimmers. *smirk* The only regret I have is the time we wasted in those first awkward years being angry and estranged instead of being friends and co-parents like we've finally become.

Sylvia - if I could have chosen a wife for Gary and drawn up a list of requests for my son's other mother, you are all that I could ask for, and then some. You are a wonderful Mommy, and this baby-to-be will be just as lucky as Gary, Wil, and Jamie are to have you in their lives.

I am honoured to have been present for this momentous occasion, and I wish you all the very best.



All my love to you both.

And I hope you get sunburnt bums in Mexico.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.