the science of love: a story about highschool sweethearts, part one

This first shot was the lighting test. It was quite literally the first photo I took, and it looks like this SOOC. I think I actually jumped and squealed when I saw this on the back of the camera and told them to go home - we are done.


(Obviously we kept going - like I was going to let mosquitoes chase me from this light!!!!)



These two lovebirds met in high school science class. Rumour has it that R's mom made him introduce A's mom to her before the two were allowed to date.



8 years, some university, a Zumba certification, and a pending move across the country later, these two are still going strong, and they plan to get wed in just a couple of weeks.


Aren't these two just so lovely?


~le sigh~



This is the second daughter from this family whose wedding I have had the privilege of photographing, and I have no doubt that it's going to feel a bit like a family reunion.


Stay tuned for Part Two!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.