I'm not the gramma...

I am of that certain age where several of my friends are becoming grandparents. I am not this delicious baby's gramma, but pretty close.




This beautiful young lady has grown up alongside my eldest son - our families are so close they are practically cousins.


I've only recently met Poppa bear here, and he seems to have taken to this whole Dad thing like a fish to water.


Dad is usually the one that gets peed on, but this time around it was Mom, who has THEE BEST "I just got peed on!" face I've ever photographed.


Congratulations to this fledgling little family!


(And congratulations to Gramma who, because I am mean, I am going to point out is actually younger than me HAHAHA! Sorry not sorry Nan!)

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.