two so in love...

It's very difficult for me to write this post, because the lady in this picture is so very special to me. When she asked me to photograph her wedding my first thought was, how will I hold it in enough to even deliver a picture of the ceremony that isn't blurry? 


As always, we started off with an engagement session, which was the first time I met the groom.


The groom, for all his manly charm, is essentially a giant ball of mush when it come to his lady.


She brings out his playfulness; he grounds her.


Together they are magic.


And while the engagement session is usually all about the bride and groom...


... this blended family was in need of at least one good family photo.


And some deliciously weird outtakes.


Congratulations on your engagement, A & C. You epitomize pictureLOVE, and I can't wait for the I Dos!


Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.