boho bellies and blossoms and boys OH MY!!!

Apple blossom season hits Edmonton fast and hard and can be wiped out in a matter of hours by a good spring rain or wind.  So the second I knew the blossoms were out, I put the call out.


WANTED: pregnant lady, 30+ weeks...


I've worked with S and S before - not only did she model for me for a retro shoot...



But we did maternity pictures when Mr. Z (the adorable boy here) was a belly bump himself...




Thank you S & S for relinquishing your comfy Sunday afternoon for my magpie tendencies and indulging my desire to shoot a pregnant family with the blossoms.  You are beautiful, inside and out, and I am excited o see your family grow both in number and love.  Cheers to you all <3 from my heart to yours!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.