nothing beats sunshine and giggles

I always try but rarely succeed in convincing Mom and Dad to let me get a picture of them without their kids.  Luckily, this was one of those times I was successful.


"Family photo with the blossoms."  Check!


The title of "preferred photographer" for these little girls is no secret - I'm a poor stand-in for my esteemed colleague known to these girls as the "Frog Lady"- so they had to suffer through letting me chase them around with a camera.




I helped Mom and Dad gross the girls out a bit with some PDA...


Some fun shots with Mom...


and Dad...


and each other...


 and one last family shot...


before it was caterpillar o'clock.


I doubt I've escalated myself to the status of the "Frog Lady" but I think we managed OK.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.