Happy 2014!!!

Hello, my pretties!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!  What are YOUR New Year's Resolutions?

Of course I have some New Year's Resolutions of my own to share!  Quick 'n dirty, here they are:

1) SHOOT MORE
2) BLOG MORE

Also, I've migrated all the old posts from pre-2011 when my miserable attempt at rebranding went stale and landed me with nothing but an absentee website.  
  
Uh, wait... that means

3) FINISH HTML WEBSITE

Anyhoo.  I apologize in advance to anyone who is subscribed - I have NO idea what my subscription provider is going to do to you.  I am hoping it recognizes all 1200+ of them are historical and not new posts or y'all are gonna lynch me...  Yikes!!!

And, because no post would be complete without pictures, here is a sneak peek from a concept shoot I did in early December.  This is the first in a mock editorial-style series inspired by the endlessly inspiring Alice in Wonderland.  The entire series will be published when it's completed, likely in late autumn 2014, as some of the sessions require warm, dry weather and greenery to shoot.

The hauntingly beautiful Anna Lector (you may recognize her from our silly Unicorn Shoot) and I worked under the art direction of my 9-year old daughter Serejane (who did an AMAZING job!)  And since my make-up artist called in last minute with a sick munchkin and my hair person was a straight-up no-show, I did the hair and make-up on this, which turned out not too bad if I do say so myself.  Booyah!

Looking forward to reuniting with some past clients, meetings some new ones, and making sure this year is made of nothing but awesome.  Cheers to you for 2014!

muchLOVE,

~H.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.