"Mom! I'm a dot com!"

Super-excited that me and some wicked cool hair and make-up people get to hang out with this talented young lady from right here in Edmonton next weekend shooting some promo pics for her newly launched website, www.kaileecheung.ca

Kailee is just 14 years old and has this HUGE talent yet is one of the sweetest young women you could ever hope to meet, full of humility, charm, warmth, and a wonderful sense of humour.  When she first saw her website late last week she apparently yelled, "Mom!  I'm a dot com!"  She's just started working with a new pair of vocal coaches and is getting ready to start on some original and co-written songs as well.

Please go visit her dot com (which is actually a dot ca but let's not split hairs) or send her some love on her newly-launched YouTube Channel (she has a playlist of her 2011 and 2012 competition performances in "Edmonton Undiscovered" if you want to see more) or follow her on Twitter (or all of the above.)

She's performing on the ATB Homegrown Talent stage August 2nd, 2013 at Camrose's sold-out Big Valley Jamboree and I have to miss it due to a family commitment... so I'm really hoping she announces another gig soon!  In the meantime I have to settle for some youtube performances.  Below is a video she uploaded just a few days ago of her rehearsing a new song.  If this is what "practice" looks like, I can hardly wait to see "perfect."


Kailee, I wish nothing but good things for your upcoming career and I am so grateful to be a part of the early days, and maybe 5 years from now I can say, "Oh, yeah - I knew her when..."

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.