weddings are like cars

I've shot weddings that are like vintage cars, full of tradition and craftsmanship.  I've shot weddings that are kind of like jalopies - haphazard, a little redneck, and a tonne of fun.  I've had a couple of Escalade weddings, a couple of hybrid weddings, and mine would probably be best be described as a Smart Car wedding - small, economic, and a bit quirky.  B & A's wedding?  It was a fully-loaded Mini Cooper - compact, intimate, and totally luxurious.

Thank you, B&A, for allowing me to once again join you and your family (which feels like my own by now) for this amazing day so full of love, laughter, and beauty.  The way you look at each other makes my heart melt and I have no doubt in my heart or my mind that your souls have truly found their mates.

P.S. Thanks for the trees!




















 







 



  

The details - oh! the details in this wedding - SO AMAZING!!!  You could not have packed more intricate styling into this day!  And the crazy part? It is mostly HAND MADE by the bride and her family, right down to this stunning cake...







Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.