website...

So, if this is the first time you've ever visited my blog, you're probably wondering why I don't have a website right now. Here's the thing. I am a mac girl, through and through, and when I discovered I couldn't look at my own flash-based site on my iGadgets I decided I ought to go ahead and get updated. In the meantime, you're stuck with, well - this blog. In the meantime, I'd love to meet with you at the Studio and show you in person what I've got to offer. I'll even give you cookies! While I am still accepting family bookings, I am currently only accepting 2 more weddings this year, so let me know what date you are looking for and I'll see what kind of holes I have in my schedule... and hopefully I'll have the website at www.pictureLOVE.ca up and running in a few (more) days :D







Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.