bellyLOVE: three is the new two...

I first met this gorgeous Momma when her oldest was just 3 months old.  Since then, I've met up with her for many sessions, including maternity and first year pics of Baby No. 2, and at our last session she told me they were working on #3, citing that "...three is the new two, Hope..."  So, fast forward, and guess what?  Baby No. 3 is due anytime now!  Despite being extremely curious about the sex of the baby, C& her hubby decided to leave it as a surprise this time, too.  I wonder if it's going to be 3 girlies, or a very spoiled baby brother?  Guess we'll see pretty soon - she's already at 38+ weeks.  I'm glad we could make a session work for you, C.  M&M are more beautiful every time I see them, and I'm excited to meet the new 2....

P. S. Tell W that he's not getting out of anything when I come to do the newborn session ;) lol







Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.