nowLOVE: they're gettin' hitched!!!

I must have had some good karma banked up for this weekend's shooting.  While it began with an amazing wedding and continued with the wickedest workshop I've ever done, it ended with this cozy little session.

M & B-Co are set to wed on July 17th of this year; we've rescheduled their engagement session about 42 times because of the weather we've been having.  We almost went ahead with it last Tuesday, rain or shine, but instead decided to trust the forecast and push it to this Sunday.  And, it was meant to be.  I could not have asked to end my weekend in any more wonderful, sweet, and beautiful way.  



One of the things I love so much about weddings is how much of the couple's personalities and interests get rolled into the day.  M and B-Co live on an acreage.  The neighbours are very close friends of theirs, and while we were in the neighbour's meadow (yeah, yeah - I know it was a dandelion-infested alfalfa field but I prefer "meadow") they came by with their horse & carriage, which I found out is part of the wedding!  YAY surprises!


I love the picture of M whispering in B-Co's ear.  I won't tell you what she's saying - that's for them and me to know - but it was simply beautiful :)  OK, OK - she was maybe just whispering that he smelled like bug spray but it's better if you pretend she's telling him how much she loves him... not that she has to say it because these two are so obviously connected at the heartstrings you'd have to be blind or ignorant to not see it.


Because I had to get these done in time for them to use a few for the wedding, they got pushed ahead a bit, but I promise there are pictures from this past weekend's killer wedding and the sweeter-than-sweet workshop still to come, PLUS a delicious newborn baby girl that I'm going to meet tonight!!!  It just keeps getting better.  Looking SO very much forward to your wedding in July!!!  MUAH to you and your mosquitoes, and may your grass grow well!

Comments

Tanya said…
Beautiful shots as always. you can very much tell this couple is so in love. I feel all warm and fuzzy just seeing photo's of them.
Helena said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the session. So much love, warmth and coziness from this beautiful couple. Love the sun flare!! Absolutely amazing HOPE!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.