newLOVE: born with wings

My son asked me on my way out the door tonight how I can do Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep sessions.  For a teenaged boy this isn't a morbid question.  In fact, it's a very good one, and deserving of a fair answer.  I thought about this on the way to my session and the answers came tumbling one after another. 

Because this is important.
Because every parent has the right to beautiful pictures of their children.
Because it's a gift I can give.
Because every baby deserves to be honoured.
Because every baby is perfect, even the ones born with wings.


Say a prayer in your heart for every child taken from us so soon, and for every parent who has lost a child.  Honour them, and you honour yourself.

My heart sings a lullaby to Baby V. and to his brave, amazing parents M & R and the tiny room stuffed with family, may you find peace within yourselves.  I honour you all.

Comments

cathy said…
Thank you for all that you do Hope! xo

My deepest condolences M & R and Baby V. xo
Christy said…
I have really, really been considering volunteering for this organization. Thank you for loving enough to do it.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.