iLOVE: friends with husbands who make skating rinks in their backyards.

Before the City took our easement we had intended to pour a skating/curling rink in the yard. I wasn't sure there was enough room with the yard cut in half. After seeing the perfect little rink at L's house today, I've decided that this is mandatory next year. The tricky part will be convincing Art not to poop on it. I'm thinking we have enough electric fence wire left...





Thanks for a lovely morning, Wizard. We're both older and wrinklier but I smell the same and your laugh hasn't changed a bit. I didn't even know how much I missed you. Definitely looking forward to the next time already.

Comments

kate said…
How fun! We love our homemade backyard rink... especially how it has a way of keeping our kids home!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.