youLOVE: my calendar girl M.

There were literally months of planning behind these pictures of the amazing and gorgeous M. Initially she was a bit shy but after a few minutes she was a pro in front of the camera. Not only was she divine to photograph (her eyes are absolutely stunning) and breathtakingly beautiful, this stunning woman is one of the kindest people a person could ever hope to meet.

As promised to M, I am debuting the new 2010 watermark with M's album. It was hard to pick just a few - so many gorgeous shots! - but I also wanted to respect the fact that these pictures were created for her hubby, who was given a preview so he could pick the images he wanted in his book. (Apparently, after practically fainting, he stated emphatically that he has the best and hottest wife EVER. I think he's entitled...)

M - it was an absolute joy to spend the morning with you. While I know your hubby was the recipient, I think your reaction to the pictures was just as amazing. I concur with your Mr. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure.







Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.