youLOVE: Happy Birthday to ME!!!

For my birthday this year, which is the darkest day of the year (check your calendar - I'm not making that up - the days literally get longer after December 21st...) I am giving away an Erica Viegas CD!!!

I suppose a few of you are wondering by now what the Big Deal is about Erica Viegas. Well, here's a top three about why Edmonton's own Ms. Viegas is totally a Big Deal.

1.) She is incredibly talented - two of the songs from her debut CD "Where My Heart goes" are featured on the website at www.HopeWallsPhotography.com
2.) She is incredibly sweet and down to earth - I've worked in the Arts industry for a number of years with a number of actors, dancers, and singers and have come across my fair share of divas, and Erica is ANYTHING but.
3.) She is incredibly beautiful, both inside and out - how many people donate a portion of the sales from their first recording ever to charity?


Since Erica is done for the year and off celebrating the season with her family, this may be one of the only ways you can get your hands on a copy of her CD in time for Christmas.

Here's what you have to do to enter the contest. Since I was in the studio shooting while she was recording the backing vocals for the title song of her CD, it holds a special place in my heart. Send an email to h dot walls at shaw dot ca and tell me where she hopes the twists and turns in her road leads. Winner will be selected by random draw at 9pm MST on December 21, 2009, so HURRY AND ENTER NOW! Good Luck!!! (*hint - the lyrics are on her website...)

(If you are unable to pick your CD up or require that it be mailed out, I cannot guarantee Christmas delivery...)

Comments

Jordan said…
Happy Birthday beautiful woman <3
cathy said…
Happy Birthday Hope!! Enjoy your day.
Have a wonderful Birthday!!!
Deanna said…
Happy Birthday, Hope!!!
Hope Walls said…
Everybody wished me happy birthday and no one entered the contest lol... I will have to do it for New Year's!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.