Holiday Cheer

Go ahead - give some free hugs!

Comments

Hope Walls said…
LOL that's right up there with the Snuggie, which they now make for your dog, too. In case he wants to knit while watching TV.
My dear Hope.. it has just come to my attention that I am so fond (addicted) to your writing that I am follwing ALL of your blogs.. and yours appears to be the onlly blogs I follow :P

Merry Christmas <3
Hope Walls said…
Aw, shucks... Thanks, Amanda - happy holidays to you and yours as well!

My next venture once the super-blog is done: write a book. It's going to be called:

Photographilosophy: why I shoot people. It'll be a farty arty/drama/romantic comedy/Canadiana kind of thing, you know?
That sounds amazing!! I want an autographed copy ;)

-Ashley
Hope Walls said…
LOL, ASHLEY - you know, I have a tog buddy named Amanda McCrea and I mess up like EVERY time lol

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.